Know a dog, cat… or person who doesn’t like going to the vet? Who would find it more comfortable and convenient to have a veterinarian come to your home? Sit, stay; we’ll come to you!
The HSHV Veterinary Clinic now offers in-home wellness and end-of-life care. Services performed by our traveling veterinarian and veterinary technician team include:
- Wellness care & vaccinations (e.g., annual check-up, vaccines, heartworm and FeLV/FIV testing, etc.)
- Senior wellness care (e.g., management of arthritis)
- Nail trims, ear cleaning, microchips
- Quality of life consultations and end-of-life care
- Humane euthanasia
Veterinary housecalls are available within a 20-mile radius of the HSHV Veterinary Clinic, and visit fees are based on mileage. Currently, we’re accepting appointments for Tuesdays between 9 am – 5 pm. To make an appointment, call (734) 662-4365 or make an appointment online.
Fees for Houscalls
To cover travel expenses and the initial exam for one pet, our fee is based on travel distance.
Housecall travel fees:
- 0-5 miles from HSHV – $70
- 6-10 miles from HSHV – $90
- 10-15 miles from HSHV – $105
- 16-20 miles from HSHV – $120
- Areas beyond 20 miles from HSHV are not eligible for housecall service
Multiple pets require added exam fees. Additional fees for euthanasia are below, and other clinic services will be provided at current in-clinic prices.
Housecall euthanasia fees (in addition to above travel fee):
(under 40 lbs)
(Over 81 lbs)
|Leave in home||$115||$115||$125||$155|