Sponsor a Kennel
The shelter is a big place for an animal—full of strange noises and new scents. By sponsoring a kennel at the Humane Society of Huron Valley, you help the animals inside feel a little more at home. Your sponsorship provides good food, a soft bed, toys and treats—things all companion animals deserve.
You can choose whether to sponsor a kennel for a cat, kitten, dog or puppy— or choose a “cage-free” sponsorship at the Tiny Lions lounge and adoption center cat café. You’ll receive regular updates of the animals you’ve helped support in addition to recognition of your gift in shelter/café and newsletter.
For individuals, sponsoring a kennel is a wonderful way to honor a pet-lover or a pet.
For companies, sponsoring a kennel is smart business. Your sign is seen by tens of thousands of animal-lovers every year and signifies your support of HSHV.
Sponsor an Event
Want to increase visibility of your business while supporting a well-known and well-loved brand? Partner with HSHV! It’s good for the animals and for business! Here are a few ideas on how you can partner with HSHV:
- For Restaurants: Hold a Dine-to-Donate event to benefit HSHV
- Offices: Host a Donation/Food Drive – see our Wish List for ideas
- Retailers: Donate % of sales back to HSHV for certain products for for a certain time period
- Any business: Run a paid “Jeans Day” – All employees can wear jeans if they make a donation to HSHV!
- Any business: Host a party – Spread awareness of HSHV and collect donations and Wish List items
- Any business: Sponsor an HSHV event like Walk & Wag and Run or The Compassionate Feast
- Any business: Sponsor a kennel (or two or three!) and get a plaque with your business name on it
- Any business: Place one of our cute canisters at your business