Visionary Circle members will help us face new challenges in animal protection and allow us to go the extra mile for those who need us most.
The goal of the Visionary Circle is to ensure vitality, strengthen, and sustainability for critical prevention and intervention programs with the most pressing needs.
- Animal Cruelty Investigations
- Community Cat Program (including Trap, Neuter & Return)
- Humane Education
- Medical Care for Homeless and Abused Animals
Commitment and Benefits
Visionary Circle members make a 3-year commitment at a giving level of $1,000 or more per year.
We hope you will consider becoming a member of this special group. We would like to recognize your commitment and inspire others to become a member by:
- Featuring your name(s) on the Visionary Circle web page
- Highlighting your name(s)and in Shelter Life, our quarterly newsletter
- Inviting you to special Visionary Circle events
How to Become a Visionary Circle Member
There are three ways that you can join the Visionary Circle:
1. Join and make your first gift now by completing our online gift form
2. Join but make your first gift later by completing this commitment form
Legal Name: Humane Society of Huron Valley
Address: 3100 Cherry Hill Road, Ann Arbor, MI 48105
Tax ID #: 38-1474931