Sponsor a Kennel
The shelter is a big place for an animal—full of strange noises and new scents. By sponsoring a kennel at the Humane Society of Huron Valley, you help the animals inside feel a little more at home. Your sponsorship provides good food, a soft bed, toys and treats—things all companion animals deserve.
You can choose whether to sponsor a kennel for a cat, kitten, dog or puppy— or choose a “cage-free” sponsorship at the Tiny Lions lounge and adoption center cat café. You’ll receive regular updates of the animals you’ve helped support in addition to recognition of your gift in shelter/café and newsletter.
For individuals, sponsoring a kennel is a wonderful way to honor a pet-lover or a pet.
For companies, sponsoring a kennel is smart business. Your sign is seen by tens of thousands of animal-lovers every year and signifies your support of HSHV.
Sponsor the Love Train
Help rescue 30-40 healthy animals—an entire van load!—saving them from rescues and shelters where they risk euthanasia simply because of where they were born. By sponsoring the Love Train, you’ll bring them to HSHV, where volunteers and adopters await them with loving, open arms. Your $2,500 life-saving gift will be recognized by keepsake magnets placed on the sides of the van during transport, and you (and a group if you wish!) will have a chance to greet the grateful animals upon arrival!
Sponsor an Event
Want to increase visibility of your business while supporting a well-known and well-loved brand? Partner with HSHV! It’s good for the animals and for business!
Here are a few ideas on how you can partner with HSHV:
- Any business: Hold a penny war! Dogs vs. cats: staff can add to their team’s score by adding pennies, or sabotage the other team by adding silver or paper money to their jar.
- Any business: Run a paid “Jeans Day” or “Ugly Holiday Sweater Day”; all employees can wear jeans or ugly sweaters if they make a donation to the animals at HSHV!
- Any business: Parking spot auction – exactly what it sounds like! Auction off the prime parking spots to raise money for the animals.
- Any business: Cutest Pet Contest – have staff members post photos of their pets with a cup underneath, and everyone “votes” by adding change to the cups!
- Any business: Host a Donation/Food Drive – see our Wish List for ideas
- Any business: Host a party – Spread awareness of HSHV and collect donations and Wish List items
- Any business: Sponsor an HSHV event like Walk & Wag or The Compassionate Feast
- Any business: Sponsor a kennel (or two or three!) and get a plaque with your business name on it
- Any business: Place one of our cute canisters at your business
- For restaurants: Hold a Dine-to-Donate event to benefit HSHV
- For retailers: Donate % of sales back to HSHV for certain products for for a certain time period